PDA

View Full Version : Color Schemes

Ray Mackessy
02-20-2011, 06:19 PM
My color scheme changed all by itself and I can't change it. Is there a problem or is it that I don't have the authorization to change it? Knowing me, I just may not know how to do it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Lone Star
02-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Its a color code-
If your background is blue, it means Bob thinks your an alright kinda guy.
If its green, it means that Bob doesn't care for you quite as much.
If its a salmon pink color, that means your on his s**t list, and you better watch out

Lone Star
02-20-2011, 06:36 PM
I'm just assuming all of this, mine is salmon...... :p

Ray Mackessy
02-20-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm just assuming all of this, mine is salmon...... :p
Mine is too and I didn't change it.

Bob G
02-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Gentlemen, the fault of the colors changing is all mine. I was working at styling enhancements and went out to enjoy fun, frivolity and comradery on this International Pipe Smoker's Day and forgot to set them back. My apologies for that. Working on some continued improvements here. Sorry for the bumpy road.

BTW, you can change your styles again, but Burley Brown is the current recommended scheme for the time being to match the other decorum here at the moment. More & better stuff coming down the pike. Stay tuned....

Ray Mackessy
02-21-2011, 06:37 AM
Thanks Bob. I'm looking forward to the new stuff. I appreciate all the hard work you do.

Nightshade
02-25-2011, 06:26 PM
For the benefit of those here with visual color problems PLEASE add a simple beige skin with light brown text!! Please, please........

Bob Loblaw
02-25-2011, 07:05 PM
I really like the Black Lat!