PDA

View Full Version : Comin' On Over

mugwump
10-16-2009, 08:33 PM
After a heads up from John/tiltjlp about the goings on at the other forum I decided to pop over here and join up. I try to stay out of forum politics and will remain a member of both places but I'm always eager to join a new (to me) pipe forum so here I am.

I just turned 41 and live in the draconian State of Washington. I've been fiddling with pipes for the past three years and enjoy blends across the entire tobacco spectrum. I tend to be a cheapskate when it comes to pipes and like to get the most bang for my buck. To that end I find myself with multiple cobs, Savinellis, and a few Petes and Stanwells.

--Mike (mugwump)

Dave
10-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the forum
Glad to see you here
join in the chat sometime

tiltjlp
10-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Glad to see you here Mike. They actually let John Q, Cathy, and me back on after Locking us Out for 3-4 days. So we all removed our personal information. I deleted the CCSS social group, but couldn't delete the cob forum I started. Instead, I deleted every thread I had started in my forum. Let me know if they restore my threads.

Ray Mackessy
10-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Welcome Mike. Looks like this force for liberty is growing.

Moab Man
10-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Welcome to PSF!

maggid
10-17-2009, 01:20 AM
Howdy & welcome!

Pied_Piper
10-17-2009, 06:15 AM
Hi Mike and welcome. Nothing wrong with being a cheapskate. I am a cheapskate myself! Hope to see your posts!

Drifter
10-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Welcome Mike!

I tend to be a cheapskate when it comes to pipes and like to get the most bang for my buck.

I like to call it frugality and shrewd trading Mike.

To that end I find myself with multiple cobs, Savinellis, and a few Petes and Stanwells.

That does it just right!