View RSS Feed

maggid

1. How did it all start?

Well that's kinda hard to say with any certainty. With me it all started when I came home from Vietnam in 69. Like many other Vets we came home to a not so greatful nation. Vets now come home in their uniforms, not so with many Vets coming home from Vietnam, they had us quickly change into civilian clothes and processed us out of the service as fast as they could. Now that I was a civilian again I had to learn to adjust, speaking for myself I really don't think that ever really happen. I found ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Beginning

For 10yrs, starting in the mid 70's to 1984 I lived the life of a criminal. Looking back on those years I'm glad I never really hurt anyone physically. My love for easy money kept me always looking for a bigger score. I've pretty much have done it all. Blackmail, armed robberies, narcotics, Fraud, hanging funny money(counterfitting) stolen art & antiques. I went through money like it grew in my backyard and never seemed to have enough. In many cases I worked alone, this way I didn't have to worry ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Other Life

In the coming days I will reveal another kinda life I lived for many years.
    Categories
    Uncategorized