View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Beginning

For 10yrs, starting in the mid 70's to 1984 I lived the life of a criminal. Looking back on those years I'm glad I never really hurt anyone physically. My love for easy money kept me always looking for a bigger score. I've pretty much have done it all. Blackmail, armed robberies, narcotics, Fraud, hanging funny money(counterfitting) stolen art & antiques. I went through money like it grew in my backyard and never seemed to have enough. In many cases I worked alone, this way I didn't have to worry ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Other Life

In the coming days I will reveal another kinda life I lived for many years.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hobbies

I have a few hobbies which keep me busy. They are the following: Fly Tying, Fly fishing, archery, pipe smoking and finally pipe carving.

My PB Brown trout for 2010.

A fly I've tied, a Mudeye.

My new bow, a Maitland Zeus.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. About me.

My name is Gig, I'm 50 years of age, recently became single and have two beautiful children, one 12 year old boy and a 16 year old girl. I'm an Aussie and live in the state of New South Wales right in the middle, between Sydney and Melbourne, a 5 hr trip in either direction. In the largest inland country town of Australia called Wagga Wagga, meaning "A place of many grows" in the local indiginous language. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4