+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Color Schemes

Dunno Color Schemes

My color scheme changed all by itself and I can't change it. Is there a problem or is it that I don't have the authorization to change it? Knowing me, I just may not know how to do it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Its a color code-
    If your background is blue, it means Bob thinks your an alright kinda guy.
    If its green, it means that Bob doesn't care for you quite as much.
    If its a salmon pink color, that means your on his s**t list, and you better watch out
    "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another" John 13:35

I'm just assuming all of this, mine is salmon......
    "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another" John 13:35

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    I'm just assuming all of this, mine is salmon......
    Mine is too and I didn't change it.

Blog Entries

Gentlemen, the fault of the colors changing is all mine. I was working at styling enhancements and went out to enjoy fun, frivolity and comradery on this International Pipe Smoker's Day and forgot to set them back. My apologies for that. Working on some continued improvements here. Sorry for the bumpy road.

BTW, you can change your styles again, but Burley Brown is the current recommended scheme for the time being to match the other decorum here at the moment. More & better stuff coming down the pike. Stay tuned....

Thanks Bob. I'm looking forward to the new stuff. I appreciate all the hard work you do.

For the benefit of those here with visual color problems PLEASE add a simple beige skin with light brown text!! Please, please........
    *WARNING* Internet Discussion Forums Are Places Where You Will Find Perspectives/Opinions That Are Different From Your Own !!

Blog Entries

I really like the Black Lat!
    John

Bob Loblaw or Blah, blah, blah

+ Reply to Thread