+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Its a boy!!!

Congradulations to you and the wife. That's a fine looking son you have there Dave. We certainly understand if you don't have the time to visit us. Enjoy your time with your son, they don't stay like that very long. Word of advice, Child Proof your pipes when he gets to be about 2 or 3. I had more corn cobs and briars wind up in the bathtub then you could count. Seems that pipes make great bubbles. Now my children, who are parents themselves, buy me pipes. I think it has something to do with guilt.

Congratulations to you both! Now the fun begins !!
    Ed.

3. Default

Fantastic - Congrats!!

Dave while I don't know you, I envy you.
    Congratulations!
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Thanks fellas, head is spinning and its not from the 'baccy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Mackessy View Post
    Congradulations to you and the wife. That's a fine looking son you have there Dave. We certainly understand if you don't have the time to visit us. Enjoy your time with your son, they don't stay like that very long. Word of advice, Child Proof your pipes when he gets to be about 2 or 3. I had more corn cobs and briars wind up in the bathtub then you could count. Seems that pipes make great bubbles. Now my children, who are parents themselves, buy me pipes. I think it has something to do with guilt.
    I already had to cat proof the briar. My one cat was fascinated with them to the point that she would stand on the liquior cabinet where they were nicely displayed, and smack them until they fell off and onto the hard wood kitchen floor. At first I thought it was an accident, then I caught her in the act. Now the pipes are locked safely in said liquor cabinet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2