+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: republican debate

Blog Entries

I actually have no opinion on the OWS protests otherwise I'd be there,
    What the hell is that supposed to mean? Of course you have an opinion! Why do you come on here and stir the political pot and always use the cop out that you have no opinion? This is the second time you've had no opinion in this thread!

I'm actually honestly curious about how you all feel about the fact that a vet with two tours under his belt may actually be the first fatality at a OWS protest due to being shot in the head with a non-lethal projectile?
    It's always tragic when someone gets hurt like that, I'm not sure what difference it makes that he was a vet.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

I dont have an opinion of them either, except they make me laugh.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...hpa8MSYIL9xSDL

Apparently they're tired of the freeloaders coming around to take advantage of their hard work.
    "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another" John 13:35

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    I dont have an opinion of them either, except they make me laugh.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...hpa8MSYIL9xSDL

Apparently they're tired of the freeloaders coming around to take advantage of their hard work.
    Funny story, They're starting to look like the 1% of the streets. Don't wanna feed the folks who won't do the hard work of participating in the movement. What's next? a fence around the border of the Zucotti Park to keep immigrants from Union Square from getting free food and first aid? Will the first aid tent stop treating pre-existing conditions? Good to see at least of few of them are learning some life lessons.

Those "professional" homeless people will screw up a good thing every time.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

I stir the pot because I like to hear what people have to say, and that seems to do the job sometimes
    Last edited by gnossos; 03-26-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    I wouldn't give ya a plug nickel for any of em, or for that matter, all of em combined.
    This will prove to be the most valid and pertinent post in this thread I bet'cha anything. I couldn't agree more. All DC politicians.

Heck, presidents don't run anything anyway. This country is owned and bought and sold by bankers, lobbyists, heads of energy concerns, multinational CEOs, insurance companies, big pharma, and a couple of advertising agencies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2