+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Todd Harris

Blog Entries

Default Todd Harris

Hi all,

I've been interested in getting a pipe made from Morta for a while since first reading about them. So i did some research and found Mr todd Harris an up and coming pipe carver who works not only with briar but also with morta. We started a conversation and after a few messages we came up with this pipe. I've wanted a Dublin for some time. I hope you like it as I do. It's on its way home to Australia and should be here in 2 - 3 weeks. The wait begins

Last edited by Gig; 12-19-2011 at 04:08 AM.

Blog Entries

That looks like an absolute gem! My sincere hope you don't go mad waiting for it. Well done!
    John

Bob Loblaw or Blah, blah, blah

Congratulations Gig!
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." (John Wayne, as J.B. Books in The Shootist 1976)

That's NICE Gig!!
    Ed.

She's a beauty!

Chester Ct, PA Smoking Lat out in the Yugo.

Gig - good'un. You'll find that though morta is paired with Lats by conventional wisdom, and rightly so, judging from my fine Askwith morta, that Virginias do very well too. At least for the first few dozen bowls, mortas do add an earthiness, almost as if you are puffing a Gawith Hoggarth even when you aren't.

hp
    les

Very, very nice!
    Alaska Puffin: A Cool Smokin' Bird with a Big Pecker!

+ Reply to Thread