+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ea Carey's Special Bruno Blend

Default Ea Carey's Special Bruno Blend

I received this blend from a user elsewhere, and was wondering what, if any thoughts you guys had on the matter. I, for one find it to be repulsive and would like it removed from my collection of smoking collection! This may not be the proper place, but trades will be considered!
    "Don't half-ass two things; whole-ass one thing" - Ron Swanson

Never tried it. I do like their pipes.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." (John Wayne, as J.B. Books in The Shootist 1976)

I was supposed to give it to a member of another site, but they went out before I could get the address. Now I am stuck with it, and I do not like it. Maybe I can cut it with something?

Blog Entries

There are a couple of blends I have scattered in the same manner as Grandpa's ashes. I feel no shame in doing so.
    John

Bob Loblaw or Blah, blah, blah

Hmm. Is it anything like St. Bruno slices (which is no longer imported)? I used to like that.

The only thing I have actually flushed in distaste was Mixture 79 (and some people claim to like it). A couple years ago I tried Germain's Mixture No. 7 which hit me with a horrible soapy taste a few mins. after lighting. I sent it on to a fellow piper who (it seems) will smoke anything.
    http://www.pipesmokerforum.com/image.php?u=213&type=sigpic&dateline=1274560511

I enjoy M79. This stuff, is icky. Maybe because it is so dry?

+ Reply to Thread